Metro

“I Begged Him To Use Condom” – Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Rαped By Security Guard

A married woman simply identified as Imolita has narrated how she was allegedly raped by a security guard, Ibuchi Emmanuel, at a school where she worked as a nurse.

"I Begged Him To Use Condom" - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped By Security Guard

Nurse Accuses Security Guard Of Raping Her While On Night Duty

The 35-year-old woman, who appeared before the Special Offences Court, Ikeja, Lagos State, said the security guard had carnal knowledge of her they were on night duty.

She said while she was on her way to inspect the school’s clinic before retiring to her desk when the defendant approached her and demanded to see her later that night.

She narrated that the suspect knocked on her door around 9pm, asking for Vitamin C.

She later let the defendant in after he requested vitamin C from her.

She further narrated that Emmanuel said he had wanted to discuss a matter with her.

READ:  19-Year-Old Student Sentenced To Jail For Stealing Noodles And Spaghetti In Abuja

She said the suspect said he loved her and she responded that she’s married with kids.

She said he decided to have carnal knowledge of her, telling her not to scream, as no one would hear her noise.

Imolita said, “I then told him that I know you are a man but I’m going to fight you so you won’t be able to have your way. While we were dragging each other, he got tired and was like even if he was going to have sex with me, he had no strength left. I then told him to take himself away because I’m not a cheap woman; he should go and look for single girls.

“He came back and pushed me. After he did, I tried to kick him but he grabbed my legs. By then, I was already laying on my back while he was using his security boots to march my legs. I started begging him not to do what he wanted to do, but he insisted that he must do it.

READ:  Zamfara Twin Sisters: Kidnappers Threatens To Kill One If N15m Payment Is Not Made On Time

“I asked him if he knew about the place I came from. I reminded him that I’m from Delta and women from that state don’t meet other men once married. I continued to beg him and told him that his action would cost me my marriage. He said anything that would happen should happen.

“I told him to hold on and that I had a condom in my bag. He said no and that was when he finished having his way with me,” she added.

She said she proposed the use of condom to him because she felt it would give her opportunity to run away.

Justice Ramon Oshodi has adjourned the case till March 22, 2023, as the defendant was to be in the Ikoyi Correctional facility.

KanyiDaily had also reported how a 32-year-old lady was recently buried after she was allegedly raped and murdered in Jos, Plateau State.

READ:  Boko Haram release video of attacks that killed 118 Nigerians. - Watch Video

Tems And Ayra Starr Are Bigger Than Wizkid, Burna Boy, Fela Kuti" - OdumoduBlvck [Video]
Entertainment1 hour ago

Tems And Ayra Starr Are Bigger Than Wizkid, Burna Boy, Fela Kuti” – OdumoduBlvck [Video]

CAAF 2024: Visionary Leaders Set the Stage for Africa’s Climate Future 5
Events2 hours ago

CAAF 2024: Visionary Leaders Set the Stage for Africa’s Climate Future

Davido Drags Sophia Momodu To Court Over Custody Of Their Daughter, Imade Adeleke

CAAF24 Reinforces Africa’s Urgency For Climate Change [Photos] 6
Events4 hours ago

CAAF24 Reinforces Africa’s Urgency For Climate Change [Photos]

Super Eagles Star, Kayode Olanrewaju Assaulted By Ex-Wife During Fight Over Properties

Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Refused To Join Hollywood

Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Refused To Join Hollywood

"He Who Finds A Good Woman Findeth A Good Woman" - Speed Darlington Unveils His Lover

“He Who Finds A Good Woman Findeth A Good Woman” – Speed Darlington Unveils His Lover

Davido Reconciles With Lawyer Bobo Ajudua, Enlists Him For His Upcoming Wedding

Davido Reconciles With Lawyer Bobo Ajudua, Enlists Him For His Upcoming Wedding

Cyril Ramaphosa Sworn In For Second Term As South Africa's President
Politics21 hours ago

Cyril Ramaphosa Sworn In For Second Term As South Africa’s President

Phyna Tackles Whitemoney, Denies Receiving Her Remaining BBNaija Prizes

Phyna Tackles Whitemoney, Denies Receiving Her Remaining BBNaija Prizes

"He Will Join Mohbad" - Reactions As Sam Larry Reportedly Involved In Car Accident [Video]

“He Will Join Mohbad” – Reactions As Sam Larry Reportedly Involved In Car Accident [Video]

"I'll Be Richer Than Olamide In Couple Of Years" - Ex-YBNL Signee, Temmie Ovwasa [Video]

“I’ll Be Richer Than Olamide In Couple Of Years” – Ex-YBNL Signee, Temmie Ovwasa [Video]

American Women Scam Nigerian Men, Not The Other Way Around - Caucasian Lady [Video]
Metro1 day ago

American Women Scam Nigerian Men, Not The Other Way Around – Caucasian Lady [Video]

Nkechi Blessing Taunts Ka3na Jones As She Flaunts Her Own Private Jet

Nkechi Blessing Taunts Ka3na Jones As She Flaunts Her Own Private Jet

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]
Events2 days ago

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Heavy Gunshots As Protesting Youths Chase Rivers LGA Chairman From Secretariat [Video]
Metro2 days ago

"Fubara Is The Power We Know" – Rivers Youths Chase Wike Agents Away From Council [Video]

“Fubara Is The Power We Know” – Rivers Youths Chase Wike’s Agents Away From Council [Video]

Portable Accuses Davido Of Using Him To Trend Without Payment, Demands $10,000 [Video]