Celebrities

Singer, Omawumi Celebrates Husband On Birthday, ‘You Make This Matrimony Journey So Easy’

Nigerian singer, Omawumi has penned a heartwarming message to her husband, Tosin Yussuf on the occasion of his birthday.

Omawumi

Omawumi Reacts To Husband’s Birthday

Omawumi took to her Instagram handle on Tuesday to pour out her gratitude to her husband for making their marriage journey easy.

The singer described him as her baby daddy and forever boyfriend.

She also appreciated him for being an amazing person.

“Happy Birthday to my husband, my babies daddy, and my forever boyfriend!
You make this matrimony journey so easy… Thank you for being an amazing person! We all love you”.

In other news, Kanyi Daily reported that the Kogi State Government has rejected the response of the Ohinoyi of Ebiraland, Ado Ibrahim, to the query issued to him over his failure to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari to the state last December.

READ:  "Burna Boy’s Song Gives Me Extra Workout Boost" - Former US First Lady, Michelle Obama

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Harrysong’s Ex-Wife Reacts After He Accused Her Of Getting Pregnant For Another Man While In Marriage [Video]
Entertainment43 mins ago

"I'm The First Of My Kind, No Nigerian Artist Can Match My Talent" – Whitemoney

“I’m The First Of My Kind, No Nigerian Artist Can Match My Talent” – Whitemoney

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For "Carrying Drug" [Video]

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For “Carrying Drugs” [Video]

FA Cup Final: Man City 1-2 Man United, Updates, Score, Analysis, Highlights [Video] 1

How My Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage – Zack Orji [Video]

Harrysong Vows To Expose Evil Deeds Done By His Ex-Wife, KCee, Destiny Etiko And Her Mother

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Make Money With TapSwap
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Making Money With TapSwap

“I Apologies If I Disappointed You” - BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

“I Apologise If I Disappointed You” – BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

Paul Okoye Reportedly Marries Ivy Ifeoma Traditionally Amid Pregnancy Rumours [Video]

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application - How To Apply
Education3 days ago

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application – How To Apply

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First 'Millennial Saint'
World News3 days ago

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First ‘Millennial Saint’

"My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends" – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

“My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends” – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Another Woman Accuses Diddy Of Forcing Her To Have Sεx With Kim Porter While He Mαsturbated

Sanusi Lamido Receives Reinstatement Letter, Turbaned As Emir Of Kano [Photos/Video]

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities 2
Business3 days ago

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities

FG Halt Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project Realignment After Landmark Beach Demolition