Entertainment

“I Trust Teddy A With My Life, I Can Give Him My Kidney Or Any Other Organ In My Body” – Bambam

"I Trust Teddy A With My Life, I Can Give Him My Kidney Or Any Other Organ In My Body" - Bambam 3

Former BBNaija reality TV star, Bambam has revealed the extent she can go in expressing love for her boyfriend, Teddy A.

According to Bambam, the fact that Teddy A passed a lie detector test about their love during the BBNaija Reunion show has made her to trust him with her life.

She could give him her kidney or any other double organ to prove her love for him. He said:

“Honestly, there is no relationship without its ups and downs or doubts; but that was a lie detector test; you can never know what is in the heart of anybody. I trust him with my life; I would give my left kidney or any other double organ I have to him. But you still have your shaky phase whether you like it or not.

“I wasn’t sure of what the lie detector test was going to say irrespective of how our relationship has been. When the answer came as positive, it influenced the peace I already have; it gave me more peace. I would advise the new big brother housemates not to try to imitate any of the old housemates. They should be themselves.

“I enjoyed myself in the house until people started stressing me about being fake. Even though I never knew where my relationship with Teddy A was going; I knew that I liked him and being with him gave me peace. I am someone who lives in the moment. I was consistent from the beginning to the end of the show,” she said.

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem
Entertainment3 mins ago

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]
Events2 hours ago

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Heavy Gunshots As Protesting Youths Chase Rivers LGA Chairman From Secretariat [Video]
Metro6 hours ago

"Fubara Is The Power We Know" – Rivers Youths Chase Wike Agents Away From Council [Video]
Politics6 hours ago

“Fubara Is The Power We Know” – Rivers Youths Chase Wike’s Agents Away From Council [Video]

Portable Accuses Davido Of Using Him To Trend Without Payment, Demands $10,000 [Video]

Ka3na Called Out Over Fake Life, Accused Of Photoshopping Her Name On Private Jet

Uche Maduagwu Tackles Yul Edochie For Advising Men Against Sleeping With Married Women

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News1 day ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead