Entertainment

“Wizkid And Burna Boy Cannot Gang Up Against Me And Succeed” – Davido [Video]

Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) boss, Davido has maintained that Wizkid and Burna Boy cannot gang up and have their insidious plans executed against him.

"Wizkid And Burna Boy Cannot Gang Up Against Me And Succeed" - Davido [Video] 3

Davido stated this during a new interview with media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, where he discussed his family, music and lifestyle.

When asked about his rift with Burna Boy, Davido replied saying he has always been his friend, but was disappointed when the ‘Odugwu’ crooner trolled him and mentioned his dad on his Snapchat.

“I have never mentioned your dad, come on bro” Davido said while replying Ebuka.

Davido wondered why Burna Boy was angry that he posted a photo of himself and Wizkid on his Instagram page, whereas he (Burna) and Wizkid were always seen together in London.

Now you are angry that I posted me and Wizkid, right? But you are with Wizkid in London everyday” Davido said.

READ:  Khloe Kardashian Expecting Second Child With Her Ex-boyfriend, Tristan Thompson

Ebuka then asked if he thinks they are ganging up to fight him, Davido replied saying; “Brother, it’s clear, let’s not be fake.”

“That joining P together, that shit lame bro, that shit wack I can’t even lie. Joining to come and, what are you planning? We are all here, we are trying to take this music higher.

“Nobody will gang up against me, nobody for this Nigeria industry weh go gang up against me weh go work. Cos I don’t have a bad heart to anybody. I can’t lie, it hurts me sometimes” he continued.

READ:  Police Sergeant's 15-Year-Old Son Stabbed To Death By 13-Year-Old Friend In Delta State

Watch the video below:

KanyiDaily had earlier reported that during the interview, Davido also shed more light about his personal life, family, Baby mamas, late mom, and his fiancee, Chioma.

READ:  Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist Not A Feminist, She Is Misleading A Lot Of Girls - Eunice Atuejide

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification
News1 hour ago

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification

President Tinubu And Organised Labour Agrees On ₦70,000 Minimum Wage For Workers
News1 hour ago

"An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years" - VeryDarkMan [Video]

“An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years” – VeryDarkMan [Video]

"VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police" - BLord Group

“VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police” – BLord Group

"I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce" - Caroline Danjuma

“I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce” – Caroline Danjuma

Cubana Chief Priest Buys New Hermes Bag For His Wife To Match Their Cars [Video]

"He's Very Greedy" - Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

“He’s Very Greedy” – Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

Judy Austin Shares Her Admiration For Yul Edochie As He Launches His Support For Tinubu

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt

Ooni Of Ife Addresses Allegation Of Scamming US-Based Doctor Of $180,000

Ooni Of Ife Addresses Allegation Of Scamming US-Based Doctor Of $180,000

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt
Metro21 hours ago

Governor Zulum’s Son Umar Zulum Umara Allegedly Stabs Chinese Man to Death Over Lady Inside Indian Nightclub

Tinubu’s Govt Lies Again As UAE Denies Approving $10k Bank Balance, N640k Fee As Visa Application Requirements 4
News23 hours ago

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts - Obi Cubana

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts – Obi Cubana

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos - BBNaija CeeC [Video]

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos – BBNaija CeeC [Video]

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov
News1 day ago

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano
News1 day ago

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano

Senate Replaces Ali Ndume With Tahir Munguno As Chief Whip For Criticizing Tinubu's Govt
Politics1 day ago

Tahir Munguno Replaces Ali Ndume as Senate Chief Whip

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs" - Simi

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs” – Simi

Drake's $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

Drake’s $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

"If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” - Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash

“If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” – Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash