Metro

I Became A Sεx Slave After Deceiving My Father To Raise N800K For Libya Trip – Returnee

A 21-year-old lady, Azizat Omoniyi, who was among the 175 Nigerians who returned from Libya, has narrated how she ended up being a sεx worker after she deceiving her father to raise N800,00 for the Libyan trip.

I Became A Sεx Slave After Deceiving My Father To Raise N800K For Libya Trip - Returnee

KanyiDaily recalls that the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) had received 175 Nigerian returnees from Libya through the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.

NEMA South-West Coordinator, Ibrahim Farinloye said that returnees including 92 male adults, 53 female adults, six male children, 12 female children, nine male infants, and three female infants arrived at the airport at about 9.48 p.m. on Wednesday.

Speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday, one of the returnees, Azizat Omoniyi, from Lagos State who abandoned her education when she was 17 years old, expressed regret at her misbehavior, especially for wasting her father’s hard-earned money.

The 21-year-old lady said, “I will never advise anyone to think of travelling out of this country aimlessly. We don’t appreciate what we have until it is lost. Anyone thinking of travelling without set and achievable objectives should forget it.”

READ:  "What My Wife And I Asked Each Other Before Getting Married” - Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals [Video]

Azizat said her mother died while she was at a tender age and was being catered for by maternal relations, but she felt she was being maltreated and ran away to be with her father.

She said, “From my father’s custody, a friend convinced me to meet her in Ibadan where I was introduced to the idea of travelling to Libya where I was told that I could work and receive a monthly salary of ₦120,000.

“I deceived my father that I wanted to establish a business and he gave me ₦800,000, but I used it for the Libyan trip through the desert.

“I became a slave and prostitute in Libya; I am not lying, I raised equivalent of ₦2 million as a prostitute to free myself from my trafficker.

READ:  Police Arrest Lawyer Accused of Abusing 10-Year-Old House Help

“I want to go back to school. I stopped schooling at SS2 and have learnt my lessons. The lessons are very, very bitter, I wasted my life.

“I do not know my father’s location. I lost everything that I thought I could bring back home when the police raided our house and threw all of us into prison.

“We were dispossessed of our savings and property. I lost the phone in which l had my father’s contact. I have to wait till my transport allowance is paid before I can buy phone and try to gamble with numbers to know if I can get my father’s contact,’’ a remorseful Azizat said.

This comes a few months after a video emerged showing many Nigerians living in Libya being arrested by government officials who raided their various houses and dumped them in prisons.

READ:  Landlord Seeks Help In Locating Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]
Celebrities46 mins ago

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News16 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead