Celebrities

“I’m Not Going To Die Young” – Pastor Adeboye Reveals When He’ll Prepare For His Death

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye said he would celebrate his 90th birthday before he prepares for death.

"I'm Not Going To Die Young" - Pastor Adeboye Reveals When He'll Prepare For His Death 3

The 78-year-old cleric stated this on Sunday while addressing his members at a special service at the church’s headquarters along Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

Pastor Adeboye said that unless Jesus Christ returns, it would be a lie for anyone to think that he would die anytime soon without marking his 90th birthday.

“I am not going to die young. Some people were laughing when they heard me say that, don’t worry yourselves celebrating any birthday for me now. Wait till I am 90; then we will celebrate for a whole month.

READ:  The $3m conversation between Lawan & Otedola - Part 2

“They think I am joking. Unless the Lord returns before then, at the age of 90, I am going to celebrate for a whole month.

“There will be a day for each fellow. A day for America, a day for Australia, a day for pastors, a day for the choir, a day for the people in the legal department, a day for heads of states, etc.

“At the age of 90, after that celebration, then I can begin to get ready to go. But, that I am going to die soon, that’s a lie,” he said.

KanyiDaily recalls that Pastor Adeboye had warned his congregation to get ready for the second coming of Jesus Christ which may come to an end before the next RCCG convention.

READ:  Davido Appears On Forbes Magazine Cover