My Life Under Threat After Wishing Queen Elizabeth ‘Excruciating Death’ – Uju Anya

Nigerian-born professor, Uju Anya, has cried out that her life is under threat because of a comment she made against Queen Elizabeth II of England.

My Life Under Threat After Wishing Queen Elizabeth 'Excruciating Death’ – Uju Anya

Uju Anya Wishes Queen Elizabeth Excruciating Death

KanyiDaily had earlier reported that Queen Elizabeth, who was the longest-serving British monarch, died at the age of 96 on Thursday, September 9, 2021.

Before her death, Anya, an associate professor of second language acquisition at Carnegie Mellon University in the United States, took to her Twitter page to criticize the monarch and wished her an “excruciating pain”.

“I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying. May her pain be excruciating,” the now-deleted tweets read in part.

The Nigerian-born professor, whose father is Igbo, accused Queen Elizabeth of sponsoring the “genocide that massacred and displaced half my family”.

Uju Anya also slammed Billionaire Amazon founder, Jeff Bezos saying ”Otoro gba gbue gi” after he condemned her tweet against Queen Elizabeth.

READ:  Burna Boy & Victony To Perform Alongside Drake & Usher At J.Cole's Dreamville Festival

Professor Uju Anya Distance Herself From IPOB

During an interview with Punch on Sunday, Anya said she felt like her life is in danger because some persons were impersonating her and had linked her to the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), which, according to her, is false.

She said, “I feel like my life is in danger. I don’t feel safe anymore because of these lies being peddled around against me. I left Facebook four years ago. I don’t have a Facebook account. People are putting out fake statements, saying I am a member and financier of IPOB or Independent Biafra or any political candidate like that, and they are using a fake Facebook account that bears my name. It is a lie. There is nothing like that.

“Some online blogs have been peddling fake rumours about me. I have not issued any statement since Thursday. The PUNCH is the first and (will be) the only Nigerian medium I have spoken to.

“It is urgent that the world knows that these people are trying to put me in harm’s way. Nothing that anybody sees with my name on Facebook is true. I am not a member of IPOB.

“They are using me for political movements and messages that I do not align with, and they are seriously damaging me and my safety.

“This is going to be a huge problem for me. What if the Nigerian government considers me a terrorist and wants to arrest me? They are putting my life in danger.”

KanyiDaily recalls that Professor Uju Anya had recently revealed that the reason for wishing the late queen “excruciating pain,” was because the late monarch’s throne “represents the legacy of enslavement and colonialism and its direct harm.”

READ:  Jigsimur celebrates 4th anniversary, gives out 52 Mercedes Benz SUV to distributors

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Former US President Donald Trump Shot During Presidential Rally 3
News14 hours ago

Former US President Donald Trump Shot During Presidential Rally

Paul Okoye Surprises His Wife, Ivy Ifeoma With New Range Rover Car [Photos]

Paul Okoye Surprises His Wife, Ivy Ifeoma With New Range Rover [Photos]

I Began Hating Nkechi Blessing When She Revealed She Has My Nudε Photos - Blessing CEO [Video]

I Began Hating Nkechi Blessing When She Revealed She Has My Nudε Photos – Blessing CEO [Video]

Negligence, Lack Of Value For Life Responsible For Plateau School Building Collapse - Simi

Negligence, Lack Of Value For Life Responsible For Plateau School Building Collapse – Simi

Biodun Okeowo Omoborty Gets Married In Traditional Ceremony [Photos/Video]

Biodun Okeowo Omoborty Gets Married In Traditional Ceremony [Photos/Video]

Meta Finally Lifts Restriction On Donald Trump's Facebook And Instagram Accounts
News1 day ago

Meta Finally Lifts Restriction On Donald Trump’s Facebook And Instagram Accounts

Tiwa Savage Laments Struggle Of Raising Her Son, Says She Wants To Enjoy Life

Tiwa Savage Lament Struggles Of Raising Her Son, Says She Wants To Enjoy Herself

"Carelessness, Negligence" - Patience Ozokwor Reveals Why Nollywood Stars Are Dying

“Carelessness, Negligence” – Patience Ozokwor Reveals Why Nollywood Stars Are Dying

Nigerian comedian and skit maker, Gloria Olorunto, popularly known as Maraji, has announced the birth of her second child with her Ghanaian husband.
News1 day ago

2 Storey Residential Building Collapse in Abuja, Many Trapped

Junior Pope Told Me His Wife Never Gave Him Peace Before His Death - Esther Nwachukwu

Junior Pope Told Me His Wife Never Gave Him Peace Before His Death – Esther Nwachukwu

Actor Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Show Off His Newly Acquired Car [Photos]

Actor Olatayo Amokade ‘Ijebu’ Show Off His Newly Acquired Car [Photos]

Tinubu Replaces Bello-Bako With Abubakar Dansoho As Managing Director Of NPA
News1 day ago

Tinubu Replaces Bello-Bako With Abubakar Dantsoho As Managing Director Of NPA

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break
Metro2 days ago

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students
Metro2 days ago

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students

"Chatter Is Live" - Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

“Chatter Is Live” – Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

Court Grants N10bn Bail To Ex-Power Minister, Saleh Mamman Over Alleged N33bn Fraud

"I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace" - Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace” – Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I'm Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

“I’m Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

"Are You Okay?" - Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

“Are You Okay?” – Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

Yhemo Lee And Girlfriend, Thayour Set To Get Married, Share Wedding Invites [Video]