PHOTOSPEAKS

Music producer, Dokta Frabz robbed in Lagos

Music producer, Dokta Frabz robbed in Lagos 3
Popular music producer and recording artiste, Dokta Frabz, was this morning robbed in the Lekki area of Lagos. The International Relations graduate from the Covenant University, Ota, Ogun state, shared the sad story on social network, Twitter.
“My car was burgled dis morning,my laptops r gone,in lekki phs 1,kai,I’m so sad!” he tweeted with a snapshot of his car, with its windows smashed…….continue to see more of his tweets.

“So if u come across any macbook pro looking odd like me, plz hola”
Dokta Frabz, who has produced songs for artistes like Naeto C, Chuddy K, D’Banj, etc. also revealed that he lost his phones, laptops and other valuables.
“Painment of life! Too many tinz gone at 1ce! Housekey sef join! Wot am I gona do?
“If I av offended any1 at any point in time, I’m sorry!☹, plz remember me in ur prayers!
“Can’t make beats! My studio equipments were in my bag,and its been stolen. Robbery of life”.

Entertainment1 hour ago