Politics

“I Don’t Know Your Father, You’re Tyrant Like Hitler” – Fani Kayode Replies Wike [Video]

A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has slammed River State Governor, Nyesom Wike, over a comment he made about his father, Remi Fani-Kayode.

"I Don’t Know Your Father, You're Tyrant Like Hitler" - Fani Kayode Replies Wike [Video]

KanyiDaily recalls that Governor Nyesom Wike said that Femi Fani-Kayode has no integrity and ideology, adding that the ex-minister rode on the back of his father’s goodwill to occupy public offices.

Governor Wike also distanced himself from Fani-Kayode whom he described as fake, adding that he’s not friends with the former minister because he doesn’t like something that is too artificial.

Wike stated this while reacting to the defection of Fani-Kayode from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

READ:  INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me - Bola Tinubu

Fani-Kayode Hits Back At Nyesom Wike

Reacting during an interview with Cally Ikpe on the TV show, Talking Violence, Fani-Kayode clapped back at Wike and described his comment as “rubbish”.

The former minister said, “Most of all those speaking about my father, most of them are not even fit to tie his shoe laces.

“This is a man that moved the motion for Nigeria’s Independence successfully, in 1958. This is a man of integrity, a man of strength, a man of courage, that build bridges in this country. And I am very proud of my father.

“For anybody to talk about my father, well, I don’t know who their fathers are, so I tend not to respond to such rubbish.

READ:  APC PCC appoints SDNON president, Otunba Femi Davies, as Ogun State Publicity Committee chairman

Nyesom Wike Is A Tyrant Like Adolf Hitler – Fani Kayode

Fani Kayode also described Wike as a tyrant like Adolf Hitler, saying that the governor’s dictatorial attitude is driving people out of the PDP.

According to him, three governors, Senators, and members of the House of Representatives left the opposition party because of Wike.

Fani-Kayode said: “He talks about integrity, which integrity does he have? I have been in the PDP since 2001 was he was still in the creeks. When did he come into the PDP?

“I was a minister 14 years ago. I was with a former PDP president for four years in the villa when the whole world was against us and I am very proud to serve that government. We have been in this game before 2001 and right before then, I was doing so many things. Where was this man? He was still in the creeks at that time.

READ:  Fubara Lacks Constitutional Authority for Tinubu peace resolution-Rivers Elders

“When he eventually came out. He was made a minister by President Goodluck Jonathan, he managed to crawl around and eventually got the nomination to be the governor of Rivers State. Since that time, what has he done for the PDP that was built over the years by people far older, far better than him?

“He came into the PDP and behave like a tyrant, like Hitler. Every key player that has left the PDP over the last couple of years left because of him; because of megalomania, because of his indecency, his lack of restraint and harsh words on anyone who does not agree with him.

“Jonathan helped him, he betrayed Jonathan. Rotimi Amaechi helped him, he betrayed Amaechi. Every single person that has helped this man, he has betrayed,

“He is the reason why three governors, many senators and the house of representatives members left the PDP. If Jonathan would have to leave PDP, it is for people like Wike.”

READ:  Court Sacking: PDP Misled Judge, I Have No Regrets Defecting To APC – David Umahi

Watch the video below:

KanyiDaily had reported how Fani-Kayode defected to the APC after vowing that he would rather die than join the ruling party which he described as Almajiri Peoples Congress (APC).

READ:  Former CBN Governor, Ola Vincent, Is Dead

Former US President Donald Trump Shot During Presidential Rally 3
News7 hours ago

Former US President Donald Trump Shot During Presidential Rally

Paul Okoye Surprises His Wife, Ivy Ifeoma With New Range Rover Car [Photos]

Paul Okoye Surprises His Wife, Ivy Ifeoma With New Range Rover [Photos]

I Began Hating Nkechi Blessing When She Revealed She Has My Nudε Photos - Blessing CEO [Video]

I Began Hating Nkechi Blessing When She Revealed She Has My Nudε Photos – Blessing CEO [Video]

Negligence, Lack Of Value For Life Responsible For Plateau School Building Collapse - Simi

Negligence, Lack Of Value For Life Responsible For Plateau School Building Collapse – Simi

Biodun Okeowo Omoborty Gets Married In Traditional Ceremony [Photos/Video]

Biodun Okeowo Omoborty Gets Married In Traditional Ceremony [Photos/Video]

Meta Finally Lifts Restriction On Donald Trump's Facebook And Instagram Accounts
News19 hours ago

Meta Finally Lifts Restriction On Donald Trump’s Facebook And Instagram Accounts

Tiwa Savage Laments Struggle Of Raising Her Son, Says She Wants To Enjoy Life

Tiwa Savage Lament Struggles Of Raising Her Son, Says She Wants To Enjoy Herself

"Carelessness, Negligence" - Patience Ozokwor Reveals Why Nollywood Stars Are Dying

“Carelessness, Negligence” – Patience Ozokwor Reveals Why Nollywood Stars Are Dying

Nigerian comedian and skit maker, Gloria Olorunto, popularly known as Maraji, has announced the birth of her second child with her Ghanaian husband.
News20 hours ago

2 Storey Residential Building Collapse in Abuja, Many Trapped

Junior Pope Told Me His Wife Never Gave Him Peace Before His Death - Esther Nwachukwu

Junior Pope Told Me His Wife Never Gave Him Peace Before His Death – Esther Nwachukwu

Actor Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Show Off His Newly Acquired Car [Photos]

Actor Olatayo Amokade ‘Ijebu’ Show Off His Newly Acquired Car [Photos]

Tinubu Replaces Bello-Bako With Abubakar Dansoho As Managing Director Of NPA
News1 day ago

Tinubu Replaces Bello-Bako With Abubakar Dantsoho As Managing Director Of NPA

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break
Metro2 days ago

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students
Metro2 days ago

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students

"Chatter Is Live" - Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

“Chatter Is Live” – Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

Court Grants N10bn Bail To Ex-Power Minister, Saleh Mamman Over Alleged N33bn Fraud

"I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace" - Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace” – Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I'm Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

“I’m Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

"Are You Okay?" - Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

“Are You Okay?” – Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

Yhemo Lee And Girlfriend, Thayour Set To Get Married, Share Wedding Invites [Video]