Metro

Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Slept With Her Mother While She Was In Labour [Video]

A lady, Alyssa Mae has narrated how her boyfriend slept with her own mother while she was in labour.

A young lady identified as Alyssa Mae has taken to social media to reveal how she was betrayed by her 25-year-old boyfriend and her 40-year-old mother.

In a video shared on TikTok, the mother-of-one revealed that her cheating boyfriend slept with her own mother while she was giving birth to their son.

Alyssa Mae said she had an amazing start with her boyfriend of seven years before he started cheating and their relationship turned toxic.

According to her, each time she tries breaking up with him, he cries and begs for mercy, and she kept forgiving him thinking he would change.

She finally broke up with him after she found text messages, nude pictures between him and her mother, detailing how they had sex when she was in labour.

READ:  "By Your Dressing, We'll Know It’s Not Just Food You’re Selling" - Pastor Tells Hilda Baci

Alyssa-Mae Shares Her Sad Story On TikTok

She said, “The start of my relationship with my ex was amazing. He was romantic and we couldn’t stand to be apart.

“But then it turned toxic. He cheated several times, but I was a mug and kept forgiving him and believing he would change. He used to cry and beg me to stay. I felt sorry for him.

“Back in February 2018, I was rushed to the hospital with bad contractions. I rang him and he didn’t answer the first few times, until eventually I got through.

“He told me something had come and therefore he wasn’t going to make it. He came later on that night to visit my and the baby in the hospital and acted fine.

READ:  Local Well Digger Suffocates While Trying To Evacuate Well

“I didn’t notice anything weird about at this point. We went back home and lived a normal life for a while.

“I didn’t find out until two years later. My neighbours showed me camera footage of my mum constantly entering and leaving my property when I wasn’t home, which made me suspicious.

“I then found messages between my mother and ex-boyfriend, with nude photos and details and dates of the incidents, including when I was giving birth. I confronted him and he confessed.

“I felt heartbroken, betrayed and like a failure. I blamed myself for months. As soon as I found out, I packed up his stuff and threw it over the balcony and told him to leave.

READ:  Tragedy Strikes As Truck Crushes Ogun Monarch To Death Inside 'Keke Napep’

“I felt heartbroken, betrayed and like a failure. I blamed myself for months. I’ve never looked back and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. My mother and I also stopped talking once I found this out.

“I shared it on TikTok and couldn’t believe the amount of views, likes and comments it received. It was crazy.

“A lot of people were in shock and disgusted in my mother and ex-boyfriend. Some saw it as a joke but the ones who knew the truth took it to heart.”

READ:  "No Regrets Choosing England Over Nigeria" - Crystal Palace Star, Eberechi Eze

Watch video the below:

@alyssa_mae1320

Seems as my last one got removed for violation 😂😂😂✊✊✊

♬ original sound – Alyssa-Mae Harrison

@alyssa_mae1320

@heyitskyrzawaa @adamdanielscottly

♬ original sound – Alyssa-Mae Harrison

KanyiDaily had also reported how a lady allegedly committed suicide after her boyfriend got married to a close friend she used to test his loyalty.

READ:  Cape Verde Deports Four Nigerians Because Of Their Nationalily, Admits All White Travellers

"You Told Filmmakers Not To Hire Me" - Motilola Akinlami Calls Out Kunle Afod

“You Told Filmmakers Not To Hire Me” – Motilola Akinlami Calls Out Kunle Afod

"No Bow Leg In Our Family" – Mohbad’s Father Insists Wunmi Is Guilty Of Paternity Fraud

“No Bow Leg In Our Family” – Mohbad’s Father Insists Wunmi Is Guilty Of Paternity Fraud

Portable Acquires New Mercedes Benz, Days After His Arrest Over G-Wagon Debt

Portable Acquires New Mercedes Benz, Days After His Arrest Over G-Wagon Debt

I Took Junior Pope Like A Brother But He Stabbed Me In The Back Repeatedly – Yul Edochie

"Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics" – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

“Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics” – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

Spyro Reveals Why He Would Never Be In The Same Room With BBNaija Star, Nengi

Former Labour Minister, Ajibola Afonja Is Dead

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody
News1 day ago

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody

"If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

“If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

"I'll Retire As Young Billionaire" - BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

“I’ll Retire As Young Billionaire” – BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

Jaywon Slams People Who Are 'Judging' Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Jaywon Slams People Who Are ‘Judging’ Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Iran’s President Ebrahim Raisi, Foreign Minister, 7 Others Confirmed Dead In Helicopter Crash
World News2 days ago

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi's Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi’s Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” BBNaija's Doyin David [Video]

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” – BBNaija’s Doyin David [Video]

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]

Sean ”Diddy” Combs apologises after horrific video of him assaulting ex girlfriend Cassie goes viral

Christian Malanga Dead as Government forces foil coup in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) 1
World News2 days ago

“I've Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]

“I’ve Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]