Metro

BRT Driver, Andrew Nice Filmed Confessing That He Rαped Bamise Ayanwole In His Bus [Video]

A driver of the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) vehicle, Andrew Nice who was arrested over the death of a 22-year-old fashion designer, Bamise Ayanwole, has been filmed making some confession that contradicts his earlier statement.

How Oluwabamise Ayanwole Died

KanyiDaily had reported how Bamise went missing after she boarded a BRT bus with number 240257 from Chevron Estate in Ajah, which was going to Oshodi at about 7 p.m on Saturday, February 26.

During the journey, the fashion designer was said to have contacted one of her colleagues at work, Felicia Omolara, to inform her that she was feeling uneasy about the conduct of the driver.

Bamise also sent a video to her friend showing how dark it was in the bus and said, “There are three men and one woman in the bus. The woman is sitting at the back. That’s the number of the bus in case. Please pray for me.’’

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Adekunle Ajisebutu, confirmed on Monday that Bamise’s corpse was found on Carter bridge at Ogogoro community, Lagos Island.

Ajisebutu stated that the bus driver, who was on the run when the news broke, had been arrested by officials of the Department of State Services (DSS) in Ogun state.

READ:  Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]

Andrew Nice Denies Kidnapping Bamise Ayanwole

Speaking with TVC while being paraded by the police on Monday, the 47-year-old BRT driver claimed that three men bearing arms boarded the BRT bus alongside Bamise during the trip.

According to him, the three gunmen hijacked his bus and ordered him to stop at Carter bridge, after which they dragged Bamise out of the vehicle before he fled.

He said, “I picked her from Chevron and I picked the other three guys at Agungi. When those guys showed me the weapons as I was going, I was not myself anymore. Fear came over me,” he said.

“Whatever the gunmen told me, that is what I did. When I followed that Carter bridge, after the overhead bridge, they ordered me to stop there.

“When they ordered me to stop, they said I should open the door. When I opened the door, they now started dragging her down (referring to Bamise).

“When I saw she was crying for help, actually I was helpless. I was thinking she was inside the vehicle holding the iron and I moved on.

“I left her at that scene. I never knew they dragged her down already. I have no connection with anyone of them.”

READ:  NDLEA Catches Man With Fake $4.7m Cash, Arrests Nursing Mother With Illegal Drugs

BRT Driver Confesses To Raping Bamise

In a video that has now gone viral on social media, Andrew Nice was seen being interrogated and he made some confessions that contradict his previous statement with TVC.

The driver, who was seen dressed in a shabby and disheveled attire contrary to his previous appearance in Lagos State Government outfit, made no mention of three men with guns.

The video of his initial arrest also showed Andrew confessing to having carnal knowledge of Bamise before she threw herself out of the moving bus because of the “dirty acts” he had done.

He said, “She forced herself out of the back door. She was crying for help, and everything was recorded. Because of the dirty acts I’ve done… I’m afraid.”

His statement contradicts his earlier statement that the three gunmen hijacked his bus and ordered him to stop at Carter bridge, after which they dragged Bamise out of the vehicle before he fled.

READ:  Davido Spotted Walking With Crutches After Breaking His Left Leg [Photos]

Watch the video below:

KanyiDaily had also reported how a young makeup artist identified as Ijeoma Nweke was found dead after being booked for a job by an unknown person in Enugu State.

READ:  Daughter Of Comic Actor 'Francis Odega' Cries Out He Beats Mum, Kicks Them Out Of The House [Video]

Uche Maduagwu Tackles Yul Edochie For Advising Men Against Sleeping With Married Women
Entertainment23 mins ago

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News17 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead