Entertainment

Jude Okoye, a senior brother and former manager to the now-defunct music duo P-Square, said there is nothing humanly possible that could be done to bring back the music group.

I Have Tried Everything Humanly Possible To Bring P-Square Back Together – Jude Okoye [Video] 3

He stated this during an Instagram Live chat with blogger, Tunde Ednut, following his fallout with Cynthia Morgan, a former signee under his record label, Northside Records.

Jude Okoye stated that the reason P-Square broke up in 2017 was because one of his brothers, Peter Okoye, didn’t want his (Jude) involvement in the group.

The Northside C.E.O said problems started when Peter wanted him out of P Square because he felt that Usher and Beyonce had succeeded without family figures. However, his twin brother, Paul Okoye, disagreed and that was allegedly where the fight started.

ALSO READ: Peter Okoye Reveals He’s Not Yet Talking With His Elder Brother, Jude Okoye

Jude noted that Peter and Paul have no bad blood between them, but Peter has an issue with him, which is why all his efforts to bring back the group failed.

“I think I’m to blame for my being silent all this while. This problem has nothing to do with Peter and Paul. Peter and Paul are not quarrelling. Peter was fighting me to be out from P-Square all because Usher, Beyonce, and every other person did it,” Jude said.

“Paul was like, ‘Give me a reason why Jude has to go. If I don’t get a reason, Jude isn’t going anywhere.’ Now Paul has to be punished for supporting me. What I’m trying to say is that I’m done keeping quiet. What I see anytime I google my name is not impressive to me.”

ALSO READ: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue His Twin Brother Paul For Promoting Show With His Photo

Jude said he had tried everything humanly possible to bring back the music group but his efforts proved abortive.

“If two are fighting and the referee supposed to separate the fight is also being fought, how then do you want to end the fight? Peter and Paul don’t have problems with each other,” he added.

“Peter has a problem with me. I have asked him several times what the problem is but he refused to say. How can I bring P-Square back when I’m the one they don’t want in the picture?

“There is nothing humanly possible that someone can do that I haven’t done. I came to a point when I said even if it means sacrificing myself from the picture. No problem, let the bond be.

“I left. I was told until I go apologise to someone’s wife, I did that but the problem persisted. They said I must tweet something. Nigga, I have my own life to live. There was life before Psquare!

“There would definitely be life after P-Square. So let’s leave that issue. Let them do Psquare when they’re ready. Me, I’m off. They’re the Psquare, I’m the attachment, according to what they say.

“Whether or not they come back should not be my business anymore. I was wanted out of the picture. I’m now out.”

Jude stated that the only reason he decided to speak up on the Cynthia Morgan allegations was because Peter had involved himself in the saga. But when asked if he have a problem with Peter’s wife, Jude declined the question.

The Northside C.E.O also responded to the allegations made against him by his two former artistes, Cynthia Morgan and May D.

Watch the interview video below:

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News8 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead