Woman Hires Hit Man To Kill Her But He Fell In Love With Her Instead [Photos]

Woman Hires Hit Man To Kill Her But He Fell In Love With Her Instead [Photos] 5

A 41-year-old teacher named Ilkay Sivasli hired a hitman Tanju Dogan, 48, to help end her life but he ended up falling in love with her and desperately tried to persuade her not to go through with it.

Her continual pleas led him to finally pull the trigger after he realized how desperately unhappy she was.

Sivaslı was found dead in her home in Istanbul’s Kartal district and media outlets had initially reported that the suspected murderer Tanju was her ex-boyfriend who killed her after an argument over money.

However, after the capture of Tanju in the southern city of Adana, where he fled after the incident, along with the discovery of text and audio messages in his possession changed the course of the investigation.

It turned out that Sivaslı was depressed after she broke up with her married boyfriend and found Tanju online while searching for a hit man to kill her as she wasn’t able to commit suicide.

She paid TL 6,000 to her would-be killer, but Tanju fell in love with the teacher and couldn’t bring himself to kill her, at least for a month.

He also recorded every conversation he had with the woman on the phone and in person and some recordings Sivaslı can be heard telling him, “I am fed up with waiting. When will you kill me?”

While in another recorded conversation, she is heard telling Tanju not to kill her while she is in the company of her friends.

Tanju finally brought himself to kill Sivaslı and tried to choke her to death at first but failed. He then fired a shot at the woman, ultimately killing her and fled the scene.

Woman Hires Hit Man To Kill Her But He Fell In Love With Her Instead [Photos] 6

Speaking of the killing, Tanju said:

“I tried to strangle her but her face went red and she was gasping. When I saw her like that, I couldn’t go through with it and I fled.

“But she called me again. She had bought a gun. She was constantly talking about death. She was in overdrive about wanting to die, and when I went there she gave me the gun and said ‘Kill me, finish the job’.

“She asked me to shoot her in the heart. I was unable to resist her pleas any longer, so I laid her gently on the bed with her head under a pillow, and I shot her.”

He said that shockingly she had not died and instead had been badly wounded, and had been conscious for an hour before she finally fainted, at which point he had fled the house after calling an ambulance.

When he was finally arrested, he said he had thought she had been saved and did not realize she had died.

Her body was found by medics at her home in Istanbul on April 21 who were answering the emergency call. A court date for a trial is yet to be scheduled.

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification
News3 hours ago

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification

President Tinubu And Organised Labour Agrees On ₦70,000 Minimum Wage For Workers
News3 hours ago

"An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years" - VeryDarkMan [Video]

“An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years” – VeryDarkMan [Video]

"VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police" - BLord Group

“VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police” – BLord Group

"I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce" - Caroline Danjuma

“I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce” – Caroline Danjuma

Cubana Chief Priest Buys New Hermes Bag For His Wife To Match Their Cars [Video]

"He's Very Greedy" - Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

“He’s Very Greedy” – Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

Judy Austin Shares Her Admiration For Yul Edochie As He Launches His Support For Tinubu

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt

Ooni Of Ife Addresses Allegation Of Scamming US-Based Doctor Of $180,000

Ooni Of Ife Addresses Allegation Of Scamming US-Based Doctor Of $180,000

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt
Metro22 hours ago

Governor Zulum’s Son Umar Zulum Umara Allegedly Stabs Chinese Man to Death Over Lady Inside Indian Nightclub

Tinubu’s Govt Lies Again As UAE Denies Approving $10k Bank Balance, N640k Fee As Visa Application Requirements 7
News1 day ago

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts - Obi Cubana

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts – Obi Cubana

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos - BBNaija CeeC [Video]

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos – BBNaija CeeC [Video]

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov
News1 day ago

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano
News1 day ago

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano

Senate Replaces Ali Ndume With Tahir Munguno As Chief Whip For Criticizing Tinubu's Govt
Politics1 day ago

Tahir Munguno Replaces Ali Ndume as Senate Chief Whip

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs" - Simi

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs” – Simi

Drake's $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

Drake’s $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

"If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” - Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash

“If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” – Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash