Joseph Ebere Eze Okafor popularly known as Jowizazaa has surprised his father with a $400,000 car.
Jowizazaa celebrated his father Chief Sir JJ Ezeokafor (Nwachinemelu Ekwulobia) and gifted him a $400,000 Rolls Royce Cullinan.
Jowizazaa’s father Chief Joseph Eze Okafor Snr is a billionaire business magnate and founder of Jezco oil and lubricants.
He was born on 30th April 1952.
He started the company in 1980 and by 1988 it became a fully licensed oil service and independent marketer of petroleum products.
Chief Joseph is a mega industrialist, who also owns a lubricant factory and a plastic manufacturing factory.
Mitsubishi Motors has in the past, presented an award of Recognition to Jezco Oil Nigeria Limited in recognition of Jezco Rosy special lubricants.
He is rumored to own a fuel dispenser assembly plant.
Chief Joseph Okafor is reportedly worth $2 Billion Dollars.
He has five daughters and two sons.
Jowizazaa is the heir and current Managing Director of Jezco Oil.
Below are pictures of the Rolls Royce presented to Chief Okafor.
Jowizazaa has been compared to some Nigerian hackers and fraudsters such as Hushpuppi, Mompha and Woodbery because he displays ostentatious wealth and many people do not know the source of his money.
Latest on HushPuppi
- Nigerian Big Boys, HushPuppi And Woodberry Reportedly Arrested By Interpol And FBI In Dubai [Video]
- INTERPOL Confirms Arrest Of Hushpuppi, Says The Fraudster Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria
- EFCC Says It’s Not Involved In Arrest Of Hushpuppi Over Alleged Fraud
More on Mompha
- Nigerian Big Boy, Mompha Reportedly Arrested In Abuja After Escaping Interpol In Dubai
- EFCC Arrests Mompha’s Lebanese Collaborator With Charms After Fierce Battle In His N1.8 Billion Lagos Apartment
- Mompha Sues EFCC Over Unlawful Detention, Demands N5 Million Compensation
- Mompha Regains Freedom After Paying N100 Million Bail, Deletes All His Instagram Photos