Entertainment

Paul Okoye Reunite With Estranged Wife, Anita To Spend Time With Their Children [Video]

Paul Okoye of the now-defunct music group, Psquare, has reunited with his estranged wife, Anita Okoye to spend some quality time with their children in the United States.

Paul Okoye Reunite With Estranged Wife, Anita To Spends Time With Their Children [Video]

Paul Okoye Reunites With His Wife Anita And Kids

KanyiDaily recalls that Anita Okoye recently filed for divorce against Paul, after having three children for him since their marriage in 2014.

In a suit filed at the High Court in Abuja, Anita accused Paul of having an affair with one of their housemaids named Florence, also revealing that he defrauded her a total sum of N10 million.

Amid the divorce drama, the singer was seen having fun at a gaming lounge with his estranged wife and children who now lives in Atlanta, Georgia.

From the photos Paul shared on his Instagram page, it seems the couple put their differences and marital crisis aside to spend time with their kids.

READ:  Pastor Odutola Resigns From RCCG, Says He Served For 30 Years Without Receiving Nothing [Video]

Watch the video below:

KanyiDaily had reported how Anita and Paul who were university sweethearts got married in 2014 in a very flamboyant wedding ceremony held in Port Harcourt.

READ:  Davido Gifts His Wife Chioma Her Dream Lamborghini Car On Valentine's Day [Photos]

Business19 hours ago